Frequently Asked Questions
- Create a presence. Who knows about your business? Where can prospects and clients go to learn more? Often a client may search for your business online before engaging with you. Your website conveys professionalism. It also extends your reach to anyone in the world.
- Helps build trust. New clients and prospects might want to know about your business history, your expertise and your specialization. This is a great vehicle for people to learn more and attain that comfort level they seek.
- Get listed on search engines like Google. Build your website incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) techniques so that you can easily be found by people searching for relevant key words. This can be an important gateway to expanding your business.
- 24/7 customer service. Think of your website as a 24-hour sales staff. It runs without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers.
- Email@mycompany.com. Having a website you can have your own email address such as email@example.com. To prospective clients it looks more professional and easier to remember. You may love your firstname.lastname@example.org, but it doesn’t really resonate with customers or investors.
A domain name (www.yourbusinessname.com) is the address by which your business is known on the Internet. Because this name can be requested by any business, the name may be available for a short time only (if it’s not already taken)! A domain name is registered with a domain registrar for a minimum of 1 year. If the registration is not renewed, the name becomes available for purchasing by the rest of the world.
In order for your website to be available to the public, your website information, images, video and other content must reside on a reliable website hosting server in a data center somewhere in the world. This server is online 24×7. Web hosting charges refer to the annual cost to store your website for a minimum of 1 year.
A website is built with many moving components behind the scene. These components are built by different developers who provide weekly or monthly updates especially when vulnerabilities are found. Failure to keep a website updated can break the functionality of a section of the website, or leave it open to hackers who may plant viruses or malware that infects your website visitors’ browser or computer. This can certainly do serious damage your business reputation and your good name. Therefore, we highly recommend our website care services which includes core, plugin and theme updates and offsite backups so as to protect your investment.